The Town of Oakville required a Learning Management System for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of e-learning education courses or training programs. This included the supply, installation, testing, commissioning, training and customization to meet the needs of the Town including:
- Integrate functionality of multiple systems into one centralized LMS Solution.
- Move all on-boarding training to online
- Reduced training time from weeks to days
- Enable customized certification
- Enable robust and customized reporting
- Install an instance of our LMS to integrate departmental training, policies, certifications, and licenses into one system.
- Create municipality onboarding, workflow, and tracking.
- Enable a key LMS Plugin called eForm workflow which gives Oakville the ability to create an electronic form and a workflow process for tracking and approval in real time.
- Over 2500 user access anytime, anywhere
- Integration or Creation of current e-Learning courses
- Monthly course registrations and automated confirmation of bookings
- Departmental workflow of training courses
- Maintenance of certification tracking