New regulations for Transport Canada requires anyone who flies a unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV/drone) or RPAS (remotely piloted air system) must pass a training course. This training course will prepare individuals to write the Transport Canada exam to pilot a drone. The ability to centralize learning in a consistent learning environment required the construct of a learning management system with e-commerce capability and tracking.
Indro Robotics partnered with Premergency to:
- Create a training platform to manage multiple learners across Canada
- Reduced training time from weeks to days
- Create interactive training modules with validation exercises to prepare recreational and first responder UAV or RPAS pilots to become certified under Transport Canada.
- Enable robust and customizable reporting to validate and track users
The strategic partnership we entered into with Premergency when producing our RPAS online training program is a testament to their teams commitment and customer service, they have guided us through the process every step of the way and responded to deadlines and regulation changes with the height of professionalism.
Philip Reece, CEO IndroRobotics
- Access an online, consistent Transport Canada regulated training program
- Create education standards for UAV/RPAS (drone) pilots
- Allow users to re-visit and review their training anytime, anywhere
- Tracking of all users, record retention and validate compliance among participants
- Customized Certification on a Transport Canada approved online training program