Advanced Medical Solutions (AMS) required a Learning Management System for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of Online and On-Site education for their clinical practitioners. This included the supply, installation, testing, commissioning, training, and customization to meet the needs of Advanced Medical Services.
- Centralize training into the LMS Solution
- Competency based tracking
- Online Clinical practice review
- Equipment inventory forms
- Enable customized certification
- Enable robust and customized reporting
Premergency configured an instance of the LMS with key enterprise plugins including:
- User Sets / Curriculums - courses based on job role.
- Document Management System for the numerous certification documents to track for each employee
- Ability to create custom course content in real-time with minimal deployment effort
- Customized form builder to manage the numerous paper forms to track in an electronic environment
- Secured SSL server to protect information
- Multiple permission roles for administrators, managers and clinical educators
- 365/24/7 accessibility
There are many examples of where Premergency has provided us with value added services to meet some of our unique and accreditation needs. Their commitment to customer support is an important factor!
Aris Scott RN, BScN, MEd, CRRN, CCP-C
- Over 500 user access anytime, anywhere
- Integration and Creation of current e-Learning courses for clinical practice
- Inventory of forms in real-time
- Scheduled and real-time reporting
- Certification and Competency based tracking
- Manage multiple courses into curriculums