Argyle and Associates are the leaders in Oral and Maxillofacial treatment and require their surgeons to be current in ACLS and PALS certification as outlined in the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario Standard of Practice.
Premergency provides On-Site training in HCP CPR (C), AED, ACLS and PALS with both a "hands on" skills component and simulated scenarios replicating real-life patient emergencies including:
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR (C)
- Adult and Pediatric cardiovascular emergencies
- Airway Management, oxygenation and ventilation for Adult and Pediatric
- Intravenous and Interosseous administration
- Pharmacology of medical emergencies
- Team management of dental clinic emergencies
- Online precourse validation of knowledge with evaluation exams
- Ongoing ACLS and PALS certification based on the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation.
- Dental Office Emergency Management of Medical Emergencies
- Annual On-Site HCP/CPR and AED Training