Create a centralized LMS for all five municipalities within the County of Haliburton while at the same time allowing municipalities to operate independently. Key features for the County of Haliburton were:
- Centralized training to be accessed anywhere
- Compliance tracking with automatic notifications
- Multiple levels of permissions. For instance allowing municipal administrators to see results of staff in their city only and super admins status to see results across all municipalities
- Independent branding of each municipal LMS
- Course content and technical support
Configured 5 instances of our LMS in one super-environment in one single private and secure cloud. One set of courses can be shared among municipalities and controlled by the municipal administrator. Reporting is automated in real-time. Updates and technical support is provided on a 365/24/7 service level agreement.
Premergency, please feel free to use the County of Haliburton as a reference anytime!
We helped the City of Haliburton exceed their training requirements:
Eliminated geographical challenges of sending trainers to multiple locations and having students travel to training centres.
- Eliminated geographical challenges of sending trainers to multiple locations and having students travel to training centres.
- Reduced costs by 50%
- Increased productivity of training through higher user engagement
- CoH now has a platform to scale and add an infinite number of course