Community Paramedic Practitioner$1,200.00 + HST
Community Paramedic Practitioner is an online training program designed to prepare paramedics with the knowledge and skills required to become Community Paramedics and offer support to their communities and long-term care programs across Ontario.
CP Practitioner is an asynchronous online course facilitated by qualified instructors that leverage Problem-based Learning (PBL) to enhance the critical reflection and critical self-reflection skills of the participants.
The training program is comprised of 9 modules + Final Evaluation:
- CP01: Introduction & Foundational Knowledge
- CP02: Course Didactic, Learning and Resource Library
- CP03: First Contact, Care Planning, and Communications
- CP04: Chronic Disease Pathophysiology
- CP05: Assessments, Lab Work, and Point of Care Testing
- CP06: Chronic Disease Management
- CP07: Pharmacology
- CP08: Mental Health and Health Education
- CP09: Palliative Care and Community Paramedic/Patient Relationships
- CP10: Evaluation
Upon completion, the paramedic will receive a Certificate of Completion of the Community Paramedic Practitioner program.
Visit our Community Paramedic Training Site